Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY GTA 6 PROBABLY WON'T TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY!

Go down

WHY GTA 6 PROBABLY WON'T TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY! Empty WHY GTA 6 PROBABLY WON'T TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY!

Post by Admin Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 am

i see no reason for why the setting should be in the 2010s. I mean, GTA games have taken place in the 60s, 80s, 90s, 2000s and the 2010s. Since most people seem to think that what happened in Liberty City and Los Santos in the 3D universe has never happened in the HD universe, R* could easily write another story that takes place in Vice City in the 80s. Yeah, it could be very hard because we've already played GTA Vice City and they wrote it, but it's not impossible. After all, I think Vice City is just the place that every GTA gamer wants to revisit. It is possible though that they will come up with new locations. Europe, Asia, Australia and so on, even Canada, Alaska or Mexico. There are also places in the USA that they could use, such as Texas, Arizona and so on. A GTA game in Arizona would be pretty funny though.
Admin
Admin
Administrators
Administrators

http://forumrr.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down